Currently seeking new contracts. My last contract wast at McKesson Corporation through Insight Global. That contracts was completed at the end of April 2016.
Since 2011 I have worked with Industrial Resources, Inc. writing training modules for Electric Utilities and District Energy Systems, particularly Steam and Chiller Plants. Clients include:
- Montego Bay, Jamaica. Bogue Power Plant
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas. Chiller Plants
- City of Tallahassee, Tallahassee, Florida. The AB Hopkins and Purdom Combined Cycle Generating Stations
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina. Chiller Plant
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont. Central Heating and Cooling Plant
- NRG, Jarreau, Louisiana. Big Cajun 1 Power Plant
- El Paso Electric Company, El Paso, Texas. Rio Grande Power Plant
I have been a technical writer since 1980 in the Power Generation, Defense, Software, and Financial Industries.